Monday, October 3, 2011

Angela Ranzoni on Artworks Studio Tour


This year, my art and I correspond to a little number on a map, which happens to be the number 14. What this means is that you can visit me on the Artworks Studio Tour on October 29th, 30th and/or November 5th and 6th, between the hours of 10am - 5 pm.

Robert Ortiz Studios is lending me space for a display of my work (so you won't get to see my studio per se, as it's a disaster area mixed with my apartment in general) but you will get to see my latest paintings, sculptures, and small scale mixed media drawings. I also hope to bring out some little-seen older drawings, and offer some deep discount prices to move along some older work.

Also at Ortiz studios you can see the polymer clay jewelry of JoLecia Crowe.

Please visit Artworks for access to a full PDF brochure of the 53 tour participants, map artist descriptions and photos.

1 Comments:

Blogger syzygy13 said...

Wish we could be there! ;) love you!

October 3, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home