Friday, June 14, 2013

Save us from the KILN MONSTER!


For the past year, I've been teaching art at an amazing arts center called CREATE. I teach children ages 4-14 during the school year (both on and off-site in the schools) and in our summer camps. CREATE also offers classes, workshops and art therapy programs for adults.

CREATE has existed for 25 years, has an amazing core staff and skilled, warm hearted teachers. CREATE also has one pottery kiln - currently BROKEN. I am helping to raise the money needed to fix the kiln. Please check out the fun video (I can be heard teaching in the background - make a game of seeing if you can make out what I'm saying!)

The minimum donation is $1.00. The beauty of this donation process is that rotating sponsors match all donations. Please donate by clicking here. Thank you in advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home