Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Recent Treasuries


Lovely Spirit: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=38568

Peacock Penmanship: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=31466



I made two treasuries in the past few days, thanks to timely tips from friends that the treasuries were opening.
Until I figure out how to get a screen shot of everything without having to photoshop two images together, which I am too lazy to do, I'll continue to post the partial treasury pics here with the links to the whole treasuries. Of course, the treasury links expire after a few days.

Here is another survey question: Do you like seeing these treasury updates? Or is it just plain boring? Or, something in between?

Please leave me feedback.

By the way, the survey about a blog giveaway was very revealing! With only 2 replying, I now know it is too soon to stage any sort of blog giveaway just yet!

More updates will come as soon as I can. Right now I'm fighting with some sort of pinched nerve in my left shoulder and arm, so all making of things is on hiatus, as is much computing, housework, anything really. I am concentrating most of my efforts on a day job I'm hoping to land, and some other health issues I have got to resolve. Stay tuned though, I hope to have something exciting now and then to blog about!

See yas,

Ang

3 Comments:

Blogger syzygy13 said...

Sorry to hear about the pinchy-nervy bit. That sucks! Love to hear about the possible job opportunity - what sort of job is it? I just found out a job I was stoked about is no longer an option - they gave it to someone else. Blargh!

I like seeing the treasuries. There's some really amazing stuff on etsy (present company topping the list, of course), and I don't really travel around it much. But I read your blog, so I then get to see others stuff too. Cool!

Jo says hi and love and i say hi and love and hope to see you guys soon!!!

January 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Carolina Mama said...

THanks for stopping by and good luck in the Giveaway :)

January 9, 2009 at 6:53 AM  
Blogger Femin Susan said...

your treasures aren't boring they are interesting.

January 9, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home