Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures of "Zoo and Dot" Exhibition



Now that my exhibit at CAL is coming to a close, I am posting some pictures so those of you afar can take a look! The pictures are here in my flickr album.
I also recently received some pictures from a friend which were taken at the opening, those have nice people in them and me smiling a lot. I will post those next.

There is a price list, so please ask if something grabs you.
I really enjoyed having this show. I think a lot more people in this area know who I am now. I met some amazing people. Meeting people is always more exciting when my art is there to meet them too, I feel like they have actually met me, as opposed to when I meet people without my art there. On some level, it feels like they are meeting a ghost of me when they meet me without my art. It's an odd feeling and one that I wonder if other painters/makers of things can relate to.

I can only hope that John Lennon's famous quote applies here..."Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans"... because as my search for a 'day job' continues, I am so busy with art related projects. I am preparing paintings for delivery and shipping, along with a few jewelry items. Do what you love, the money will follow.... can it really happen? I sure hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home