Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Art Attractions


Long time no blog! Here's an update about where you can currently see my latest work:

Chestertown Arts League - I have small paintings and mini-masks in the current Studio Gallery show of members' work through Nov 28. I have already sold a mask and replaced it with another! I will be submitting work to the December-January shows as well (also open themed members' shows).
Artworks - Holiday sale opens this week. Please see attached poster. I have submitted small paintings, mini-masks, and 5 brand new pairs of holiday themed polymer clay earrings.

www.zazzle.com/ranzangel is a new place on line where you can order stock items with my images on them (cards, t-shirts, mousepads, shoes, etc.) I have designed some holiday cards, stickers and stamps which you can see there, and order direct from zazzle.
I also am experimenting with Artfire, another on line shopping site that is similar to etsy. I currently stock a few of the masks there. http://www.ranzangel.artfire.com/
I hope this finds you all well. - Angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home