Friday, April 30, 2010

Mark your Calendars


Hello Friends,

Please join me for an opening reception for my artwork at a new location.

May 7 (First Friday)
5:30 – 7 pm
Salon
400 South Cross Street
(Stepne Station, where the old train cars are)

“First Friday Purse Swap” will also be at Salon during the reception. Bring a gently used purse at 5:30 if you would like to swap. (please let me know if you would like to swap and I’ll send you the related evite so you can rsvp.)

Please come have fun at the reception, with or without a purse!


On the same evening, you can stroll around and see some of my new paintings in two group shows nearby:

Chestertown Arts League
312 Cannon Street
“Inside Out”

Chester River Artworks
306 Park Row
“Annual Members’ Show”

The two above galleries will be open from 5-8 pm.

Look forward to seeing you there!
Angela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home