Friday, September 18, 2015

Art Donated to Zoo Auction!



I am pleased to announce that I have donated these two small sculptures to The Moth Ball 2015 Fundraiser for the American Association of Zoo Keepers, Zoo New England chapter. My old friend Jef Taylor is pretty involved with this event every year (I ought to ask him, I think he is the main force behind its occurence.) Anyways, my items got into the mix fairly late in the game - so if you'd like to help out by bidding on them, that would be great! The bidding closes September 19 at 5:45 pm. Here is a link to the website where you can bid on these and many other interesting items such as actual color footprints of zoo animals! https://www.32auctions.com/aazkzne2015

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home